Thursday, November 3, 2011

Welcome

My name is Karla. I am a single mother of two freakishly awesome kids. I reside in Savage Minnesota in a house that I rent with my boyfriend Chris.

My intentions for this blog is to use it for journalling purposes. I would like my kids to someday read this or to start commenting, etc. My son is old enough to have his own Facebook and email now that he is 13 so hopefully I can get some interaction.

This blog is clean. I promise there won't be any swearing or references to sex or violence other than maybe a note that I'd like to stick a shoe in some one's ass once in awhile. Great...I guess I just blew my promise for all three on that last statement. My apologies in advance since I am not known for keeping my promises.

I don't intend for this to be a gossip column and I won't be mentioning any one's name other than the ones I already have. THAT you can take to the bank. You can't deposit it and the teller might think you are trying to rob her but you can still take it to the bank if you want. See you at 5:00PM on channel 11.

If you have any suggestions or comments feel free to leave them as long as they are somewhat intellegent. Screw it...leave me the comments anyway. There, I misspelled the word intelligent to make you feel at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment; good or bad. I can take it if you can live with it.